Old Quebec City Funicular | Original Watercolor Streetscape Painting | Canada Architecture Wall Art, Plum Wine | Fine Art By Aeris Osborne
This 6 x 6 inches watercolor painting filled with romantic plum wine color, an airy mood that delight the beauty of Old Quebec City nearby Funicular. Old Quebec is one of the most beautiful and European liked city in Canada. Enjoying this subtle, ethereal, moody atmosphere among the downtown old Quebec. Using a limited palette to create with your own unique style for your art collection.
I love every second when I visited Old Quebec in the beautiful fall season.
This original painting is 6 x 6 x 1/8 inches on an acid-free textured clay surface, Ampersand crafted by hand. In the USA.
I signed at the back.
It is an original watercolor, not a print.
One of a kind, best present for every person who likes original art.
It will be packaged carefully with a cardboard mailer before delivery.
The framed and decorating accessories images for reference only. Please check the actual size before ordering.
I did my best to post the accurate color on my store, however, it may be a slightly different color on different devices or monitors.
– I will ship most orders within 3 business days after payment is received.
– If you live in Edmonton and would like to receive the fastest delivery. I can arrange to pick up or drop off after the order completed in email.
– Payments received Friday/Saturday/Sunday will ship the following Monday.
– I live in Canada and all items will be shipped via Canada Post Regular Mail.
– If your order is urgent and you would like faster shipping, please contact me ASAP after placing your order.
Thanks for your support 🙂
God bless you and your family,
Art by Aeris